Wishing to protect the personal data of its customers and prospects, ThatDay.shop
undertakes to respect the provisions of the law n°78-17 of 6th january 1978 as amended,
relating to computers, files and freedoms as well asthose of the Regulation (UE)
n°2016/679 of 27th april 2016.
As a data controller, ThatDay.shop is committed to respecting the confidentiality and
By using our Site, creating a customer account or placing an order, you declare to
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines
the purposes and means of the processing.
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data transmitted in the framework
of the navigation on the site, a creation of customer account or the realization of an order is:
2F Sp. z o.o.
ul. Plebiscytowa 3/18
45-359 Opole - Poland
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND BY WHICH MEANS?
ThatDay.shop, as controller, is likely to process all or part of the data following:
- Name (and birth name) - First name - Birth date - Phone number - E-mail adress - Address - Login and password - Information on purchases and orders and the implementation of the guarantee - Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies"
or "IP addresses")
- Activity data on the site fabryka fajnosci.pl (type of page visited, date of visit or
actions carried out on thesite such as placing an article in the basket)
We collect and use your personal information to process your requests for
information, your orders, and provide you with quality service, to simplify
your access to our products and services.
ThatDay.shop may collect data when:
- you browse our website - you register on our website - you register on our website to receive our newsletters and commercial
communications - you place an order on our website - you participate in a contest, whether on our site or on a partner site - you post content on one of our social media or you agree that we reuse
the content you have posted
3. WHY THESE DATA ARE COLLECTED?
The collection of your personal data is necessary for ThatDay.shop to:
- Allow you to create and access a personal space on the site ThatDay.shop - Answer your questions - The taking into account and the realization of the commercial transaction:
to treat and to follow up your order, - your delivery, your invoicing, the
after-sales service and the realization of survey of satisfaction - Manage unpaid bills and litigation - Fight against fraud - Adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- Send you targeted commercial communications - Tailor customize offers / products that may interest you based on your
purchase history - Inform you about news / events - Perform business statistics or performance measurement of
deployed communications -Be able to carry out analyzes and marketing tools (ex: score,
segmentation, etc.), - Manage the contests, surveys ... in which you participate - Post comments and content posted on social networks
4. Will YOU RECEIVE COMMERCIAL OFFERS?
ThatDay.shop will ask you for your explicit consent before sending you
commercial communications. Without consent, no communication or solicitation will be sent to you.
5. IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH OTHER COMPANIES?
ThatDay.shop agrees not to sell your personal data to partner stores for
commercial purposes.Your personal data remains the exclusive use of ThatDay.shop.
Your personal data is shared with subcontractors of ThatDay.shop allowing
in particular to:
- Advertise campaigns (send campaigns, optimize shipments, improve campaign
6.HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
ThatDay.shop makes sure to keep the personal data of its prospects and customers
for a period necessary for the purposes of the treatment carried out or for a period
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
In order to determine the appropriate retention periods, ThatDay.shop distinguishes
between prospects and customers.
The personal data of the prospects are kept for a period of three (3) years from the
last positive and explicit contact from the prospect.
The personal data of the customers are kept as long as they are necessary for the
purpose pursued. They are erased when the customer exercises his right to cancellation
and deletion of data.
Contractual data are stored and archived for the duration necessary for the contractual
obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations
and / or during the applicable deadlines.
If you have consented to receive commercial surveys, we will retain your personal data
until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete them.
Any person may also set guidelines for the management of his personal data and for their
retention, erasure and communication after his death.
In the absence of specific directives transmitted during his lifetime by the deceased, the
heirs may only exercise the rights of suppression and deletion.
7. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, you can:
- Access all of your data (subject to certain restrictions), - Correct, update your data, if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date - Request the portability of your data, - Oppose the processing of your data,
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be required to
keep your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons, - Request a limitation of the treatments that we operate relating to your data.
How to exercise your rights?
You can at any time exercise your rights as described above by sending us your request to
We are likely to verify your identity before processing your request.
A confirmation will be sent to you within a maximum of two months from the date of receipt
of your request
8. HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ThatDay.shop undertakes, with reasonable precautions, to protect the security of your
Security of your browsing on our website
ThatDay.shop implements the necessary means to ensure the security of the data collected.
We ensure the security of data transmitted by you through physical, electronic and administrative
The creation of a customer account can only be done by entering a username and password that
specific to you.
Nevertheless, you must protect the password of your account and not communicate it to anyone.
As a reminder, ThatDay.shop will never ask you, via the sending of an email, your username,
your password or your bank details.
Online payment security
ThatDay.shop ensures the security of online payments.